The Municipality of Plovdiv through the Department of Culture, Archeology, and Cultural Heritage announces a session for recruiting projects under Component 4 "Works of Plovdiv writers and important publications for the city" under the Ordinance on financing initiatives in the field of culture. Each year the deadline for submitting the package of documents is from 1 to 15 July.
The application forms are published all year round and can be downloaded from the website of the Municipality of Plovdiv http://www.plovdiv.bg, in the section "Culture", in the publication "Ordinance on the terms and conditions for financing initiatives in the field of culture, part from the Calendar of Cultural Events of the Municipality of Plovdiv ", K4" Works of Plovdiv writers and important publications for the city. "
Funding amounts to up to BGN 800 for a collection of poems and up to BGN 3,500 for a work of fiction. This component finances costs for royalties, editing, proofreading, and design.
Important: This component finances the preparation for the stage of "e-book in PDF" of works in the field of fiction (poetry collection, collection of short stories, novel, drama, children's book), literary criticism, literary history, literary studies, monograph, literary questionnaire; historical literature; local lore; art history; Culturology; others (already published works, important for Plovdiv) under the terms and conditions of art. 31 to art. 36 of the Ordinance.
Publishers representing Plovdiv writers or important publications for the city can apply.
Funding documents will be accepted from 1 to 15 July 2022. in the office of the Municipality of Plovdiv at 1 Stefan Stambolov Square with a correspondent of the Department of Culture, Archeology and Cultural Heritage for Component 4 "Works of Plovdiv writers and important publications for the city".
Documents are also accepted electronically at: email@example.com, signed with an electronic signature of the legal entity applying for funding.
We remind you that in the past 2021, 7 books were financed under Component 4:
- "Plovdiv Theater Chronicle" of "Janet 45 Publishing House" Ltd.-
- "Socialist Realism and Bulgarian Art" by Svetlana Kuyumdzhieva, Institute for the Study of Arts - BAS
- "Nedko Itinov - magic in colors" by Mariana Itinova, "Color Print BG" Ltd.
- "Handbook of the happy earthling" by Nikolay Ilchevski, Alitea EOOD
- "Back to yourself" by Ekaterina Kostova, Janet 45 Publishing House Ltd.
- "Plots from the archives" by Nedyalka Petrova, ET "Letera Publishing House - NF"
- "The Pug of Vazov" by Vladislav Hristov, Publishing House "ERGO" Ltd.